Private Lessons Benefits
- Personal Attention: The techniques taught in group Jiu-Jitsu classes and private Jiu-Jitsu lessons are the same. The difference is that when you are training one-on-one with an instructor, he/she will give you immediate feedback regarding your technical execution since he/she knows precisely how it is supposed to feel. In a group lesson, unless you have a very attentive training partner, you may make a mistake and not realize it, and this may lead to the development of bad habits.
- Linear Learning: Although the group classes require no previous experience, it has been proven that the order in which you learn the techniques greatly affects the time it takes you to master the art. In private lessons, your instructor will present the techniques in the optimum order.
- Flexible Schedule: In general, private lessons can be scheduled at any time, day or night, however crazy your schedule may be; and you will always be able to get your weekly dose of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
- Minimum Time, Maximum Results: Whether you only have 30 days to train before you are deployed, or you are traveling from halfway around the world to spend one week at a Gracie Academy Certified Training Center, private classes will enable you to get the most amount of knowledge in the least amount of time.
- Quick Boost: If you regularly attend the group classes and want to tighten up on a few Gracie Combatives techniques or get ready for a test, you can schedule a one-time private class to give you a boost.
- Disability: If you or a loved one have a physical or mental disability that could get in the way from benefiting fully in a group class setting, private Jiu-Jitsu lessons are a great option since the instructor will be able to modify the techniques to accommodate special needs.
- Open to all: Book in at firstname.lastname@example.org